Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another retarded faggot threatening Reddit trolls with legal action

https://old.reddit.com/r/2019RFitnes...s_by_username/

He’s like a carbon copy of Fatrick. Legal threats, civil threats, all over people mocking him. I’d like to find more info about him if possible. Here’s some copypasta from his now-deleted Reddit account, u/makedonija77:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/com...ent=t1_fldpb30

https://www.reddit.com/r/gameideas/c...ent=t1_fldpb30

Totally down to accuse this man of raping children if the opportunity arises. Whaddaya think, my dudes?

All his threads have comments locked. But don't worry I made sure not to send him a mean private message from an account with a name that will lead back to patrick if he googles it. Wouldn't want some unhinged retard attacking another, fatter unhinged retard.

Comment

The list of names he posted makes me realize that our society truly is doomed.

Comment

And Reddit does not allow TOR nodes or VPN to access the website meaning it's very difficult for perpetrators to conceal their identity. This is how countless Reddit users were previously found out for crimes they committed and posted on Reddit.
        He's just as clueless as Fatso.

Comment

What’s his problem in the first place? Did they have a subreddit meet-up where he got sodomised with a barbell?

Comment

He got banned for being a Patrick S. Tomlinson-tier liar, fake tough guy,, creep, and retard.

Comment

Holy fuck, what a read! I am sorry that I missed that in real time. He would have been an absolute joy to fuck with. His lies truly are Patrick-level. I especially liked the part about him providing security for Russian billionaires whilst also intimidating local mob bosses.

Comment

• Sadmansims
                Sadmansims commented
                Editing a comment
                Wait a minute. Have you heard that one comics story about the Russian Mafia? It's insane

Any photo of this guy?

Comment

You sure he's not just trolling? That fitness story was too funny to be a real guy

Comment

But what is his stance on Norm

Comment

I haven't visited reddit without a VPN in years. Wtf is he babbling about?

Comment

• TurdFerguson
                      TurdFerguson commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, I was reading the post where he said they don't all Tor nodes using Tor.

the majority of it's criminals being really stupid and uneducated.
                    They are indeed a cowardly and superstitious lot.

Comment

Working...
                    X