Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill Burr throws some light jabs at Rogan

https://youtube.com/watch?v=sIo0LhIylsc

...and proceeds to spend the next minute sucking his dick out of fear. If Joe has naturally high testosterone levels, why does he need TRT? You need exceptionally low testosterone levels to receive TRT. Maybe he was just aggressive because he’s a dick, ever think of that Bill? And what about that chop suey, Nia tells your guests “it looks like hamburger helper” and you just go “ok.” How about you stand up for yourself, instead of spending the subsequent week force-feeding yourself out of guilt you mincing faggot.

He's on TRT after being on that and roids for so long that his 4'8 baby nuts don't work anymore. His colossal head is a clear indication he's been juicing.

Comment

I re-watch the Bill Burr-only cut of that election night show a couple of days ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQp3qJlxkcU

The fan edit has almost as many views as the 4 hour long official show on Rogan's Youtube page. I have never watched that because the parts without Burr were so fucking boring: Stanhope said next to nothing, Rogan wanted to be Kinison and Hicks put together, and there was an unfunny broad who kept wanting to discuss politics like she's the Armenian from the Young Turks.

Comment

I really miss that channel that would cut clips together purely to highlight what a fucking uneducated imbecile Rogan was, and then gets his lawyers involved to have it taken down.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
          I really miss that channel that would cut clips together purely to highlight what a fucking uneducated imbecile Rogan was, and then gets his lawyers involved to have it taken down.
          Haha what! That's gold. Not surprised though, look what happened with the BF Schaub doc

Comment

"Stanhope said next to nothing,"

Didn't it turn out that Stanhope had some personal shit going on right before the show? Bingo hit her blue tapioca-filled head on the edge of the toilet or something?

Comment

Rogan was probably a lame faggot when he was young

Comment

Working...
              X