No announcement yet.

I still can't believe what a sensitive little bitch Ant became

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The repetitive redundancy is why I unsubbed to Sirius around 2012.

Comment

He was always that way. He just hid it for years. Just look up Lobster Girl. I agree with others that the show was not really that great unless they had a good comedy guest. It was a lazy show, that was generally poorly produced, and had drama because 2 of the 3 hosts are pussies.
      Also, Anthony is a genuine shitbag and if he dies tomorrow the world would be better.
      Last edited by Brotherman Don’t Die; 02-12-2020, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Xanax and any benzo has a way of wearing people down and turning them into complete faggots.

Comment

Xanax hasnt turned Norm into a fag

Comment

• Allen Laniers Grave
            Editing a comment
            I thought he un-fagged a few years ago, but then re-fagged on The View but was hoping that he re-un-fagged again

dont forget how much of a baby boy bitch anthony always was. he would ban anyone from paltalk that even slightly didnt kiss his ass, he went after fansites that didnt even hate him, just didnt like some of his crutches and when he fucked lobster girl he banned everyone that mentioned it and tried to turn fans against sites that did

Comment

He thinks he didn't bomb at the roast 😂🤣

Comment

The thing about Ant being funny is that he was funny on O&A because he could riff with professional stand up comics, and go with where they led the conversation. Most radio hosts suck at that because they can't stand a comic coming on their show and being funnier than them. It's also why Opie's best talent was shutting the fuck up. Even Howard always had to control the conversation.

This is where Ant's background as a lazy wop installing ducts came in handy. Because blue collar guys are good at sitting around and busting each others balls. And that's all the vaunted Cellar Table is: guys being guys to each other. Ant was perfect for that.

And it's why he bombed at the roast and sucks at CP Media. He can't think creatively and write his own material. Adam Carolla is this way too, but at least Adam Carolla fucks adult women.

Comment

Growing up in the Tunisian tar mining town of obscurity, Anthony Cumias radio time is noted for his Andrew Dice Gay character and pioneering of the using of the phrase “HAHAHA holy shit!” in the context of sitting next to Patrice O' Neal on many occasions and more often Worm Norton. He was plucked out of working in attics boning insulation by The Destroyer and is Tunisian. To become friends with Sue Lightning right before she put her tits in. Vibrating egg livestream. Broken hand lady. Illegal gun possession? Reddit? Twitter?

Comment

As someone once made a deep psychological point about Anth on our old timey subreddit, allow me to repeat it. When he switched to Cumpound, he was forced into the role of being the boss and feeling like the guests are really his, and the viewers are really "fans." He became a pussy out of necessity because it was more comfy for him to treat everyone nice and just be happy to be there again. :-)

Another point, the introduction of the cameras completely changed his performance and his approach to doing a show, in a bad way. He has strayed from what made him tolerable, conversational silliness with strong impressions of relevant sounds and references, a human sound effect machine with decades of data to access. He had to fill silence, and he did it very well in a situation where he felt like someone else was in charge, and that they were trashing someone else's house with their party. He made fun of everything.

In his own house, he is more concerned with how he looks on camera, how he acts on camera, he subconsciously does impressions and voices far less because he is on camera, because doing a character as yourself on camera in your own clothes at a desk doesn't work. Rogan is the top podcast because his show is produced plainly as a fly on the wall camera. Anthony is playing Fox News anchor in his basement staring into a camera and refusing to do anything that made him tolerable as an entertainer, to instead become a Joe Piscipo laughing smiling 'welcome to the show' hosting his own Yakov Dinner Theater styled entertainment variety show. MY show! NO bosses! THIS time, it's personal!

There are many things Anthony could still do to turn his ship around, but he never accepts criticism and adapts to business, because his company is likely a money laundering scheme to cover for some sort of nefarious sexual operation that conducts unthinkable acts.

Comment

• Slackjawed Cow
                    Slackjawed Cow commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I love that he has committed to that lame green screen/desk format. It is so out of date and ugly to the eyes.

Listening to old shows and Jimmy is shockingly bad. He has maybe one good line out of 7 or 8. Not a good ratio, child.

Comment

Even when someone had a funny line that was maybe worthy of a chuckle, they'd have to take a full minute to cough up phlegm laughing at how outrageously fawking hilarious it supposedly was. Easily amused mutant retards.

I'm glad my longstanding hatred of Jim Norton has been vindicated. Took you faggots long enough.

Comment

• RoTheHo69
                      RoTheHo69 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm genuinely sorry, I'd tell you if I wasn't honestly.

Edit: I'm deeply ashamed of this (if you would make suicide demands I might comply) but I actually went to a show of his years ago and it was all the same garbage jokes he told on the radio for 10 years or so, it really fuckin' stunk...hated him after seeing him live.
                      Last edited by RoTheHo69; Yesterday, 03:46 AM.

Originally posted by AnActualToughGuy View Post
                    Not to be a hack but Ant really was the funniest of everyone. He's a fucking fag. Stupid nana fuck.
                    Being the funniest out of Opie and Jim not saying much listening to old shows and knowing what we know about Nana now is more cringe when he tries to play tough guy or argue with someone he cries about his big divorce and when you see what he was paying for he is so pathetic he bought her sister a trailer wouldn't doubt he molested one of her kids and it was hush money. I think he bought her mom new teeth then he pays his big baby brother Shmoe Cumia 60k a year. Don't forget he is a gun guy yea all 3 were bad and it was worse when a good looking whore would come in but the one who would have more balls and say stuff instead of kiss ass to the whore was the opster.

Comment

Keith and has wife still take care of him right?

Comment

If you listen to the innocuous day to day shows and appearances toward the end, Opie was actually the most tolerable because he sought out ways to fuck with people in every situation or somehow be an asshole. Jim and Ant were total pussies. Opie was a true madman until the split and he got soft and went on to ruin satellite radio.

Comment

And now TarekTuesday is in obscurity.

Comment

Working...
                          X